Social welfare is related to the relationship that people have with their environment and their community. It emphasizes connecting with others and having a healthy and supportive relationship with others.
Having social welfare is described simply by the following things:
- The feeling of belonging to a community.
- The feeling that you are supported by my family.
- The feeling that you are the person who likes to be close to others.
- Having a strong social network. Having at least one close friend to trust and rely on.
- The feeling that you are comfortable communicating face to face with others.
- The feeling that you are not alone.